Thursday, June 07, 2007

Die Traumdeutung?

2 dreams of note last night:

1. The pope issued the long-awaited motu proprio on the Traditional Latin Mass.
2. Gen. George Washington's home was being attacked by kangaroos, with me standing sentry for him. Kangaroos were kicking at the windows. Feeling uncertain with the shotgun I was toting, I chucked a big fat hardbound book in defense, taking out the largest one. Undaunted, the others continued their assault. I worried about the prospects of our War for Independence.

I would not have thought Cornwallis so unconventional as to employ kangaroos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abecedarius Rex said...

That first dream sounds utterly preposterous!

3:14 PM  
Blogger famulus_veritatis said...

I know, I know.

Kangaroo attacks: dangerously commonplace, at least where I live.

Liberalisation of traditional liturgy: just a blogger's fantasy.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home